Talk about quick and tasty!
This recipe from Mount Zero Olive Oil uses their falafel mix... and a sandwich press. Genius!
- 1 cup Mount Zero organic falafel mix
- Handful fresh herbs (parsley, coriander & mint), chopped
- ½ onion, grated
- ½ cup water
- Splash Mount Zero extra virgin olive oil
- 3-4 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp harissa
- 1 tbsp tahini
- Juice of half a lemon
- Pinch Mount Zero pink lake salt
- Add falafel mix, herbs, onion and water to a medium bowl. Mix until thick paste forms and rest of 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile for the harissa yoghurt. Combine yoghurt, harissa, tahini, lemon juice and salt tsp a bowl. Stir until combined.
- Heat a sandwich press.
- Add a generous splash of olive oil to the heated press. Place falafel mix on top and press. Cook until crispy and golden.
- To serve. Cut into portions, spoon over harissa yoghurt, a splash of olive oil and a pinch of salt. Serves 4.