Our first in-store event 'Brunch With The Girls From Providence' was a big success.
We created 8 different dishes for an easy weekend brunch showing that entertaining at home doesn't have to be complicated. We're all about easy and delicious!
One of the most popular dishes we made was the brunch frittata – and we know at least one customer who cooked this dish twice in 24 hours.
This is an easy recipe that can be prepared in advance and cooked when guests arrive, or cooked earlier and served warm or cold. It slices beautifully so it's perfect for lunch boxes or picnics.
Brunch Frittata Recipe
- 8 eggs
- 50ml sour cream or thickened cream
- 1 fillet Hot Smoked Salmon, flaked
- Small amount of feta crumbled
- Handful of parsley, chopped
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- Dill & Parsley mayonnaise to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (160 degrees fan forced)
- Line a slice tin with baking paper
- Put the flaked salmon, crumbled feta, parsley and spring onions into the lined tin
- Whisk together the eggs, sour cream & pepper
- Pour the egg mix into the tin
- Place in the over for 18-20 mins or until golden
- Serve warm or cold with parsley & dill mayo
Try these flavour combos:
- Bacon, cheddar & chive
- Mushroom, feta & thyme
- Pea, parmesan, mint & lemon zest